Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish that these effers would take that step first instead of attacking, killing and injuring innocent people.
That’s not what the gov handlers told them to do. This guy probably isn’t even dead. He will be slipped back into his container, given a new identity and a new mission to commence the day impeachment resolutions are to be voted on in the House.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s one thing for Politicians take advantage of a tragedy for political reasons, happens all the time. It’s another thing to think a tragedy like this was planned & executed by a govt agency to keep an administration in power.
To be fair, I never said anything about it being “executed by a government agency to keep an administration in power”….you assumed that

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need there is a market. Air time is the ungodly expense.

I can agree with some of that to a degree.

Almost all media is owned by something like 8 entities. That’s thanks to bill Clinton and the telecommunications act of 1998.

Like you said, news media is in the business of making money. So they will whore themselves out to entities like China. The media is way to easily influenced by foreign entities or big business nowadays. And it should be illegal. If they want something pushed or squashed, it’s nothing but a number amount that dictates it.

So instead of thousands of different news organizations giving different opinions shedding, light on things that should be exposed being the beacons of freedom and truth, we now have almost all media parroting the same thing. Carbon copies. There’s not much diversity other than the faces when it comes to the news anymore and it’s not even disputable that almost all of the media and news is owned by the progressive left. I wouldn’t even call Fox News right anymore. More center than anything else.

Most of the news is not there to help inform us and educate us of what’s going on. A lot of it is there to dictate, misinform or deceive us about what we think on the information given and to stir up the sheep. To put fear in the hearts of sheeple.

Easier to manipulate and control the Sheeple. A lot of the news makes me think of Nazi or Stalin propaganda. They are no longer there for the Americans best interest.
6 companies:

AT&T/Time Warner
Comcast
Verizon
Charter
Disney/Fox
Netflix

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd hate to think our government would be involved in something like this and don't think they are. The sad thing is I think they are capable of it.
1698373950422745.jpg

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my "crazy train" theory. He didn't climb into that dumpster and commit suicide. I think if that were the case, they would have reported more about the evidence at the scene, ie ...weapon found with body, etc .
LE couldn't find him for 2 days, because he was caught on the very first night, and executed by an angry local cop. Car moved to the boat ramp, and body tossed into dumpster.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Here's my "crazy train" theory. He didn't climb into that dumpster and commit suicide. I think if that were the case, they would have reported more about the evidence at the scene, ie ...weapon found with body, etc .
LE couldn't find him for 2 days, because he was caught on the very first night, and executed by an angry local cop. Car moved to the boat ramp, and body tossed into dumpster.
Stranger things have happened. I wonder what that Las Vegas shooters motive was? How about that trans shooters manifesto? Lots of unsolved mysteries to warrant possible conspiracies. Of course I still think there was a shooter on the grassy knoll. It's a good thing our government is 100% trustworthy and lets us know what we need to know.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
wouldn't have to be an "angry local cop" not sure why you would assume that. better chance if that's what happened is it was an angry relative or friend of one of the victims

Latest posts

Top Bottom