Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wouldn't have to be an "angry local cop" not sure why you would assume that. better chance if that's what happened is it was an angry relative or friend of one of the victims
I didn't assume it. I said it was my theory. If it wasn't LE, I think it much more likely that it was someone the shooter was connected to rather than friend/family of the victims. Either way, I think he was executed rather than commiting suicide.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't assume it. I said it was my theory. If it wasn't LE, I think it much more likely that it was someone the shooter was connected to rather than friend/family of the victims. Either way, I think he was executed rather than commiting suicide.
ok just going off what you wrote. not sure what you mean by connected with. if you mean somebody who was in on it i guess coulda been that. it would make sense if they was trying to not get caught. i still think there would be a good chance it was a relative of a victim. a lot of people would want to make sure they got revenge if they got the chance. on the other hand lots of these cowards do kill themselves after they do something like this but the guns still gonna be there, if it ain't definitley got to be murder. lot of questions that we may never get answered like many other mass shootings.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all have forgotten since Covid…. Bob knows all things and doesn’t hesitate to tell everyone about it. He likes to hear the sound of his keyboard.
IMG_5111.jpeg
😂😂😂😅😅

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was the deal with reportings of two gun shots to the guys head?
I've had a suicide with two shots to the head. First one was under the chin and just blew his face off, second was to the forehead and did the final damage but it took his body a while to catch up with the idea he was dead.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In LA in the 70’s, I had an ER patient who put a long gun under his chin (while still inside a sporting goods store). Had difficulty finding the trigger due to the length & just blew off his jaw yet amazingly survived. (Thyroid cartilage was visible).
Prob regretted not using a handgun instead.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've had a suicide with two shots to the head. First one was under the chin and just blew his face off, second was to the forehead and did the final damage but it took his body a while to catch up with the idea he was dead.
You know you're a loser when it takes 2 shots to kill your pathetic self. Why can't these people just find a vacant field somewhere to end their pathetic lives. At least the varmints could eat for a couple of days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom