Tulsa high school takes a knee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And as usual, you ask liberals to answer a simple question and it’s like cockroaches when you turn on the lights in their momma’s basement. The next thing I’ll see is them calling me a racist so let’s stoke the flame a bit shall we. The first NFL idiot to take a knee made $19 million a year to play mediocre football. He was abandoned by his birth parents and raised by white people. He feels oppressed for “his people” but does nothing for them except whine. He now gets to sit on his couch and is one of the dwindling number of people watching the NFL. High school kids see what could be positive role models disrespecting America and think it’s cool to do the trendy thing of the week. Meanwhile, blacks are killing each other at record numbers across America, illegal drug use is worse than ever, and liberals use all of it for political gain. Should I go on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Are you confused?

You must be. First you say you’re done, then you’re not, but not one answer. Do you stand or not? Do you think it’s wrong not to stand? Pretend it’s your finals after a grueling semester of 12 hours and you’re almost there. You can do it, finish strong, you’ve worked hard for this with grueling 6 hour 4 day weeks for 5 months.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You must be. First you say you’re done, then you’re not, but not one answer. Do you stand or not? Do you think it’s wrong not to stand? Pretend it’s your finals after a grueling semester of 12 hours and you’re almost there. You can do it, finish strong, you’ve worked hard for this with grueling 6 hour 4 day weeks for 5 months.

Yep, you're confused.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL you're confused. Or is reading comprehension not your forte? Go back and read what I said hotshot. Never said I was done, you never asked me if I stand or not. You asked me if I think it's OK. I answered completely in English... post #57.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep, you're confused.

Enlighten me, you’re late to the party or a keyboard coward using a different user name. Unlike some, my user name has been, and will be the same until I leave this forum. Do you stand for our a National Anthem? Do you think it’s wrong to take a knee?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And as usual, you ask liberals to answer a simple question and it’s like cockroaches when you turn on the lights in their momma’s basement. The next thing I’ll see is them calling me a racist so let’s stoke the flame a bit shall we. The first NFL idiot to take a knee made $19 million a year to play mediocre football. He was abandoned by his birth parents and raised by white people. He feels oppressed for “his people” but does nothing for them except whine. He now gets to sit on his couch and is one of the dwindling number of people watching the NFL. High school kids see what could be positive role models disrespecting America and think it’s cool to do the trendy thing of the week. Meanwhile, blacks are killing each other at record numbers across America, illegal drug use is worse than ever, and liberals use all of it for political gain. Should I go on?

Do you want an aspirin or something?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LOL you're confused. Or is reading comprehension not your forte? Go back and read what I said hotshot. Never said I was done, you never asked me if I stand or not. You asked me if I think it's OK. I answered completely in English... post #57.

I stand corrected, pun intended. For some reason the forum is hiding some of your posts, must be some type of troll filtering system. How about you go back now and read post 61? Can you check with YG and see if he’s ok? He’s either busy watching NFL or preparing for that class he has to teach this week. Thanks for the amusement this afternoon, this was a lot more fun than NFL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom