Here we go again, another school shooting. This time in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ONLY little girl I've blocked in these forums. Just watching its stupidity isnt worth the effort.

Not my only one, but my list is now getting longer. Pretty soon he'll be squawking all to himself because everyone will be ignoring him.

Last edited:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard a Texas Ranger talking about this earlier. Seems the initial story from Uvalde LEOs was incorrect.

Something smells rotten, starting to sound like CYA by local PD.
Yeah, my brother started to go down a rabbit hole of "what if" conspiracy thoughts yesterday due to the changing stories. I told him it sounds a lot more like the officers first on scene didnt know what the hell they were doing and are now trying to cover their asses.

If I jumped to thoughts of conspiracy every time one of my kids had a flexible story line instead of suspecting artistic liberties being taken with the truth, Id be convinced the tin foil hat wasnt working and my kids were actually lizard people, hahaha.

ETA:: If the truth does come out that a single badge was standing outside instead of actively working toward getting inside to stop this jack wagon, they should be barred from ever working in the law enforcement or security realm again. There is no place in those roles for someone that worries about themselves first.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard a Texas Ranger talking about this earlier. Seems the initial story from Uvalde LEOs was incorrect.

I pray this is not true. I pray they did not really wait outside the school for an hour while children were slaughtered. IF it is true, my little bit of faith I had in humanity is now ZERO

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pray this is not true. I pray they did not really wait outside the school for an hour while children were slaughtered. IF it is true, my little bit of faith I had in humanity is now ZERO

Don't wait for the news - your faith in humanity should already be at zero.

My buddy had the best idea:

Publicly declare that NO OFFICER that stood outside the school while the murderer was killing will get an LEO/hero discount.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It’s not looking good for the cops. With cell phone video and the guy‘s first hand account that lives across from the school, they have been caught in some lies and had to admit the truth.

I haven’t had much faith in LE in a long time, but this is starting to appear worse that I could’ve imagined. The fact that the LEO’s on the scene went in the school and evacuated their own kids and left the others is beyond belief, but one of the DPS spokesman admitted it on video.

The story about the resource officer exchanging gunfire with the kid was a bald face lie.

What I have yet to figure out is why most of the cops loitering outside blocking parents had on tac vests with AR’s (one even had on a ballistic helmet) when they had absolutely no intention of doing a d*mn thing?!? Photo op maybe?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the various agencies on scene, there may have been some confusion as to who was actually in charge. You have to remember this was not NYPD, this was a town of 15,000 people so it must be a fairly small local force, and then all the county, state and federal folks arrive but no leaders at first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom