Mass Shooter Lewiston, Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need there is a market. Air time is the ungodly expense.

I can agree with some of that to a degree.

Almost all media is owned by something like 8 entities. That’s thanks to bill Clinton and the telecommunications act of 1998.

Like you said, news media is in the business of making money. So they will whore themselves out to entities like China. The media is way to easily influenced by foreign entities or big business nowadays. And it should be illegal. If they want something pushed or squashed, it’s nothing but a number amount that dictates it.

So instead of thousands of different news organizations giving different opinions shedding, light on things that should be exposed being the beacons of freedom and truth, we now have almost all media parroting the same thing. Carbon copies. There’s not much diversity other than the faces when it comes to the news anymore and it’s not even disputable that almost all of the media and news is owned by the progressive left. I wouldn’t even call Fox News right anymore. More center than anything else.

Most of the news is not there to help inform us and educate us of what’s going on. A lot of it is there to dictate, misinform or deceive us about what we think on the information given and to stir up the sheep. To put fear in the hearts of sheeple.

Easier to manipulate and control the Sheeple. A lot of the news makes me think of Nazi or Stalin propaganda. They are no longer there for the Americans best interest.
They haven't been there for our interest in many decades, they've always been fed by the government.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cant wait for them to release the suicide note & social media writings of this guy, while we are still waiting for the Nashville tranny mass shooters manifesto …
The suicide with two shots to the head is a bit more believable than their usual, I mean who hangs themselves from a door knob lol

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know you're a loser when it takes 2 shots to kill your pathetic self. Why can't these people just find a vacant field somewhere to end their pathetic lives. At least the varmints could eat for a couple of days.
Shooting yourself twice is more often related to having information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New conspiracies must be researched. All the old have been proven.

Anything is possible with our goobermint. The puppeteers, more so.
Gates / Soros are known manipulators.

Regardless of evidence, many still believe the goobermint BS on the Gates virus and the Gates vaccine.

56 associated with Clintons would disagree with trust of media and goobermint.

Day after the shootings, Cackling Spread Eagle spoke of the shooting by an ex-miltary male, with a history of violence and mental illness, as PROOF of need for "assault weapon" (sic) and high cap mag bans. BUT, a conspiracy theory is a stretch?

Coincidence?
Leave no tragedy unused. ???

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6 companies:

AT&T/Time Warner
Comcast
Verizon
Charter
Disney/Fox
Netflix
That first part that is all garbledy Gook, with something that I meant to start writing, and then stopped and got distracted. When I went back to writing, I didn’t realize it was there’s and should’ve deleted that because it makes absolutely no sense. I guess you get the gist of what I was going to go with.

If you want to get your message out in mass and not just locally, you need to have deep pockets because advertising on the airwaves or fiber optic lines is expensive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom