Motorcycles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000....125 cubic inches(2053 cc),.......103 HP and 131 ft. lbs. of torque at the wheel.Fast,for a v-twin cruiser.:D

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:werd:

I love giving all my Harley buddies crap but its all in good fun (and they give me crap back as well). Especially since I used to be one of those true Motor Company guys as well. When I finally took an unbiased look at the Jap bikes I just could not rationally make a case to not go with them over my beloved Harley's. Now I'll never go back. But I don't hate on HD riders or any other rider. As long as you got two knees in the breeze I consider you my brother in the wind.

But I do hate it when you meet up with that certain type of tired iron rider who thinks you aren't nothing if you aint riding HD. That is the one group of people that you get with HD owners that you don't get with the Jap bikes. I usually just blow their doors off and let them go on with their wrong attitudes.

Don't begrudge anyone either. Just have my own preferences.

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that is the 2nd fastest production V-Twin. I think the only V-twin that is faster is the Triumph Rocket III

Those Vulcan 2000's are torque monsters. But because of their weight they are not among the fastest (not that it really matters). Actually the fastest V-twin is probably the Harley V-Rod, followed by the M-109R. The V-Rods are 11 second bikes off the showroom floor and the M-109R's are low 12 second bikes. The Rocket III isn't a V-twin but a 3-cylinder so it doesn't really count. But they are beasts.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
06 Road King Classic. Traded the Deuce in a couple months back because I wanted something more comfortable, and it darn sure is. Grew up riding the Jap dirt bikes but always loved the HD sound, reminds me of an old fighter aircraft radial engine.

ai751.photobucket.com_albums_xx154_Moose_45_King004.jpg

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have rode for almost 20 years now.

My current ride is a 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10r. Current form it is making a little over 162rwhp and over 80 ft lbs of torque. Plans are to get it tuned in the spring and shoot for 170rwhp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom