Motorcycles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres mine
ai51.tinypic.com_r9lojb.jpg

I also have a 2006 GSX-r 1000 Track bike and a couple of dirt bikes.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess since this is a motorcycle thread I will put this out here.

Does anyone here need a job with benefits? The Harley Dealership that I work at is hiring sales people right now. The job does have benefits, insurance, 401k, vacation, paid holidays, etc.

I work for Fort Thunder Harley Davidson, the job is really fun, you get to talk to people about motorcycles all day, it is a real relaxed enviroment. you don't have to ride a Harley, you don't have to ride a bike at all.

if anyone is interested PM me and I will give you the info..

The dealership is in Moore, next door to Warren Theater.

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2003 R1 - Used for everything from track days to long trips (like to CA and up the coast, Montana, Colorado, etc). Will likely be getting rid of it next season because I can't ride it for very long without significatant pain due to a back injury. Current replacement pick is the new BMW six cylinder tourer.

2011 Triumph Bonneville - GREAT around town and short day trip bike. Slow compared to the R1, but handles well enough to put a smile on my face. Also got it so me and the wife could go riding occasionally (she will NOT get on back of the R1).

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m50_mprvise_R1T1002.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have riden all kinds of bikes but the one I ride now is the funnest of them all.
2005 BMW R1200GS. This bad girl can slice up city streets, canyon carve, load up and tour, and when you get to where ever you going and want to take some double and some single track she will do that as well. Hell she even hung with some speed tribe guys on the Turnpike the other day but I backed off when the started splitting semi's at a buck 10.

A coworker has the 08 GSA. Rides the heck out of it. All my Beemer stuff is old school but I rode his GSA and it was interesting to see how the engine has the same characteristics of the old airheads.

smokeyokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A coworker has the 08 GSA. Rides the heck out of it. All my Beemer stuff is old school but I rode his GSA and it was interesting to see how the engine has the same characteristics of the old airheads.

Number one rule of engineering.....if it aint broke fix it....they have made some great strides in reducing weight in the motors along with a few other things. I was not that familiar with BMW bikes until I decided to buy one. Fortunately for me there is a guy a few blocks from me that is a Certified Master Technician keeps from going to the stealership.

BTW you have some very nice scoots.

fjtiii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last bike was a BMW R1150R. Sold it this past summer to pay off some bills.
Miss it and will probably have another bike in the near future. May go back to a cruiser - Royal Star or Suzuki C90.

Latest posts

Top Bottom