TP shortage solution

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that there is plenty of tp in the form of large rolls used in public buildings....it is going unused. An entrepreneur needs to find a way to make it available for sale to the general public.

The small roll production system is maxed out because demand "usage" at home is very high...no one uses public facilities

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that there is plenty of tp in the form of large rolls used in public buildings....it is going unused. An entrepreneur needs to find a way to make it available for sale to the general public.

The small roll production system is maxed out because demand "usage" at home is very high...no one uses public facilities
I haven't looked recently, but these large commercial rolls were still available from Amazon a few days ago.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the stuff that can also be used for stationary... :D

I wonder whether some of that slick TP is even septic tank friendly. :/
:drunk2:

There have been several municipalities sending notices out, of treatment plant problems caused by people flushing paper towels and baby wipes

The plumbers may be extremely busy in another week or so.

People are clueless

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been several municipalities sending notices out, of treatment plant problems caused by people flushing paper towels and baby wipes

The plumbers may be extremely busy in another week or so.

People are clueless
Indeed. Our local news stations (KTEN & KXII) have been running bits regularly with plumbers cautioning folks about that.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom