If you have a High School diploma and a training class you can be hired as a Teacher now in Oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try to avoid intentionally subjecting myself to being bullshi**ed

Did you know those administrators are where a huge chunk of that education money the state doles out is going.
What percentage of education money is a "huge chunk"? What percentage is administrative expense?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve taught a CAD course at Moore Norman Technology center. Even considered becoming the full time instructor way back then. There just weren’t many people qualified or willing to do it. This was 20 years ago and the kids were well behaved.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What percentage of education money is a "huge chunk"? What percentage is administrative expense?

Go look up who is getting paid the highest salaries in Oklahoma education and then get back to me . Hint its Administrators .. The big salaries in education are there .

Okla Superintendent Salaries

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the main impression you get from your students?
They are good kids. Completely hooked into their phones and social media, addicted and they know and admit it. They are clever and can manipulate with the best of them. They are still more children than adults.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are good kids. Completely hooked into their phones and social media, addicted and they know and admit it. They are clever and can manipulate with the best of them. They are still more children than adults.
They are also savages and controlling them is like herding cats. I can’t let Up on them for one minute or they get sidetracked and in trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom