Florida school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have arrested and named the shooter. Appears to be a former student that would have been a freshman according to news reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sen Bill Nelson (D-Fla) has already called for additional legislation. He spoke of how he has always owned a gun, and is a hunter but that an AR-15 is not for hunting. Then he mentioned that there was so much discord that we couldn't even pass legislation stopping people on the Terror Watch List from buying a gun (he dramatically paused to highlight that these folks were on "the terror watch list") and that if such "common sense" legislation could get through nothing could.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
19yo and FL has the death penalty. As far as I can remember no school shooter has lived to be questioned, I'm sure every last brain cell of this guy will be picked, examined and questioned to extremes. Uncharted territory for sure.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sen Bill Nelson (D-Fla) has already called for additional legislation. He spoke of how he has always owned a gun, and is a hunter but that an AR-15 is not for hunting. Then he mentioned that there was so much discord that we couldn't even pass legislation stopping people on the Terror Watch List from buying a gun (he dramatically paused to highlight that these folks were on "the terror watch list") and that if such "common sense" legislation could get through nothing could.
I saw that. It was every bit as disgusting as you describe. He grew up on a ranch! :puke:

I got the overwhelming impression that he's just that much out of touch and just that much of an elitist. :puke: :puke:

None of this stuff is going to solve a damn thing. They don't want to anyway, they just want control. If they truly wanted to stop this stuff, they'd ban satellite trucks instead of guns.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Report I saw said it was a single "Ar-15 style assault rifle". 17 dead, at least 14 wounded. He pulled the fire alarm to get everyone streaming out of the classrooms and buildings and opened fire.

And they also said there are ALWAYS at least 2 armed police officers on campus. But they also described it as a "sprawling" campus. Probably difficult to keep locked down.

We had an incident at my son's private school recently where an angry former student came in, was buzzed through the locked doors with no concern and then made threats and they locked the school down. He was later taken by police to the hospital, but the school has done nothing else, and won't tell parents anything else.

I swear, every time I see that smug punk superintendent's face it makes me sick. I better stop there before he threatens to kick MY son out of school again for me complaining about their lack of concern about bullying, lol. Hell, I had to file an actual official police report before they took it seriously when one of their students threatened to light a teacher on fire. :angry3:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Report I saw said it was a single "Ar-15 style assault rifle". 17 dead, at least 14 wounded. He pulled the fire alarm to get everyone streaming out of the classrooms and buildings and opened fire.

And they also said there are ALWAYS at least 2 armed police officers on campus. But they also described it as a "sprawling" campus. Probably difficult to keep locked down.

We had an incident at my son's private school recently where an angry former student came in, was buzzed through the locked doors with no concern and then made threats and they locked the school down. He was later taken by police to the hospital, but the school has done nothing else, and won't tell parents anything else.

I swear, every time I see that smug punk superintendent's face it makes me sick. I better stop there before he threatens to kick MY son out of school again for me complaining about their lack of concern about bullying, lol. Hell, I had to file an actual official police report before they took it seriously when one of their students threatened to light a teacher on fire. :angry3:

And you actually pay this school for your son to go there?? I think I would find another school. But back to the topic. I knew it wouldn’t take but a couple of hours and the pathetic left would start crying for more gun CONTROL. Remove gun from that and that is exactly what they want. These people know that no laws would have prevented this shooting. Even Dianne Feinstein said that nothing would have stopped the Vegas attack yet she still introduced a new bill to try and ban guns. That just proves what she wants. And they are all the same. They know full well that the only way to gain full CONTROL of us is to take away our guns. And the comments of the Florida senator further reiterate what I am saying. The old I have had guns my whole life routine. Screaming from the rooftops that they are pro gun while at the same time calling for more gun CONTROL. If we the people don’t watch out these traitors will eventually get what they want. They know exactly what they are doing. And no matter how long it takes they will continue to press on with their agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom