Active shooter @ Warren Clinic 65th &Yale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. My body is used to having the medication and it would bother me for a few days im sure.
Yea probably just something like that, just seem to be a few strange things overall. All the other reports said he was just staying with her while recovering from surgery yet the Tulsa World is now saying they both registered to vote at her residence when she bought it in 2014. Tulsa World is now also saying he was a immigrant/refugee while others had reported before that he wasn't. They're also calling her a "Haitian Dr." so maybe that has something to do with the name spelling?

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/s...cle_5e68ed7c-e695-11ec-8a94-33bb615757b5.html

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not allowed to carry in any St Francis Buildings, gun buster signs at all entrances
Actually the signs are meaningless, they carry no legal weight whatsoever.
If they see you carrying and ask you to leave, and you don't leave, and they call the cops and the cops arrive, then you're trespassing.
But the signs have nothing to do with it.

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they see you carrying and ask you to leave, and you don't leave, and they call the cops and the cops arrive, then you're trespassing.
But employees can't carry, with out facing termination. not to say I didn't just didn't advertise

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but I think the ultimate point to this line of inquiry is that carrying guns isn’t allowed in St. Francis, so the fact that someone was carrying a rifle should’ve set off alarm bells for anyone paying attention.

This is not intended to assign blame to anyone, but it is useful as a lesson that we can all take from this—you must have situational awareness. Maybe you can afford to be in Col. Cooper’s Condition White when you’re at home, but you have to be paying attention when you’re out and about.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that is the clinic where I went many times before moving to OKC. It it is, That clinic is within very few steps from the door. He parked on the second floor parling level, again just a few feet from the door to the second floor of the facility. Not very likely anyone saw him before he walked in the office. Very easy in and out for a doctor's office.

Last edited:

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that is the clinic where I went many times before moving to OKC. It it is, That clinic is within very few steps from the door. He parked on the second floor parling level, again just a few feet from the door to the second floor of the facility. Not very likely anyone saw him before he walked in the office. Very easy in and out for a doctor's office.
Patient was on a video call with a physician they told patient to call 911, that is why police response was so quick. i believe the time from the first call to 911 to when police heard last shot was only about 8 to 10 minutes

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a difference between dependency and addiction but it's not talked about much for some reason, wonder why? We also don't hear much about America's earlier opiate epidemic when you could get heroin from the Sears catalog and how it turned out without all the excuses and Gov. expenditures.
I was on pain meds for around 5-7 yrs. along with muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatories, now I only take an anti-inflammitory daily and muscle relaxers(milder version than before) only when needed, could have pain meds if I wanted them but don't and don't miss them, no problems when I stopped them.

Interestingly, it's the muscle relaxers I have to be careful with. I like what they do for me a little too much to say it is just the pain relief. I deliberately do not take them for more than 3 days in a row -- and not more than 7 days total in any given 30 day period. AND I break them in half unless my spasms are so bad they are turning me inside out. Those things, while at times are necessary, scare the ****ing **** outta me. I could very easily become addicted to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom